UBLR : IBRAHIM
Hello

Your name: IBRAHIM

Your blacklist ID: 89780

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75745615

Reason: Attempted RDM during a Passive Roleplay

Staff member who blacklisted you: Reebs

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I'm a Criminal That's Means Aggressive RP , I was in the church at grassy field we were doing a passive RP wedding , Me and Beno were going to get married , Oasis came and stop the wedding and said I'm your Ex-wife , how do you change me with this woman [talking about me] , My Job was Criminal , Oasis starts punishing me and I said to her get out of here you slut or I will kill you here right now , she ran away after Beno Ran away too , And followed me to the trees behind the church and start punishing me aging
I pulled out my aggressive RP Shotgun and said to Oasis to leave me alone , he keeps punishing me and I shot him one shot and toke from him 88HP , Reebs TP me and said to me you were trying to kill her in middle of passive RP , I said to him she was trying to attack me out side but he Give me 4Hours blacklist , And I see That I didn't do any thing wrong , Its tress where is passive RP in tress ? He was attacking me , and I got Valid reason to kill him , but I didn't I only 1 shot him and leave , Reebs came and says I'm Attempt to RDM In middle of Passive RP ! , Passive RP has done from 3 Minutes ago because Oasis came in and let all of the people leave the church , and you say to me in middle of passive RP , nothing was going on in the church not marrige nothing at all .

I would like this Request get reviewed by another admin please , Reebs will automatically denies it

Thank you,
IBRAHIM

Messages In This Thread
UBLR : IBRAHIM - by IBRAHIM - 02-21-2017, 09:36 PM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM - by Reebs - 02-21-2017, 11:10 PM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM - by IBRAHIM - 02-22-2017, 09:52 AM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM - by Reebs - 02-22-2017, 12:14 PM