[FL:RP] Vsync - Unban Request | 17/02/2017 | 8:22 PM
Your name: [FL:RP] Vsync

Your ban ID: 76078

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67503494

Reason: Bypassing AFK timer // Extended by Brikaas

Staff member who banned you: [FL:M] Jonas // [FL] Brikaas (Extended)

Reason why you should be unbanned:

I Should be unbanned because I in no way have attempted to Bypass the AFK timer. I turned my computer on this morning to check some emails and classwork, At this time I was not on the Fearless server as far as I am aware. I then turned off my computer and then went off to school. Mid way through the say I get a message from [FL] Spear telling me that I have been banned for Bypassing AFK timer. And I was very confused as I had turned off my computer before I came to school so there is no way that I could have been on the servers. [FL] Spear then told me that [FL:M] Jonas is on the server and is looking at me on the server. And again I was very confused because my computer had been turned off since this morning (as I was at school). I have no idea how I was on the server. I did turn off my computer before disconnecting the server. But even then it should have timed me out. So again I have no idea how I was on the server. I cannot stress this enough.. My computer was OFF.

Kind Regards,
- Vsync Smile
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] Vsync - Unban Request | 17/02/2017 | 8:22 PM - by Vsync - 02-17-2017, 08:30 PM