Estleback vs Bentley
(02-17-2017, 05:18 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 03:42 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: As a former media chief and the head of an international corporation,Mr.Valaris' words trouble me and the rest of Sentex Collective.The announcement by Estelback Corporation is not only hate speech,but unprofessional and not done in proper business language.Sentex Collective denounces Estelback Corp.,and stands with Bentley Productions.
Robert Halsey,Chief Operations Manager,Sentex Collective

Dear Mr.Halsey,

I personally believe the actions taken by Estleback and especially Mr.Valaris are completely justifiable. Bentley which use to be a well respected media based company has destroyed the trust of many which it once had. Instead of being a civilised company they decided not to take responsibility and to slander Estleback. I know Mr.Varlaris treats members of Estleback with the up most respect. Therefore I find it justifiable, Mr.Valaris is protecting his name and his colleagues from being harassed and slandered with by false information which is aiming to ruin reputations. Bentley have proven they cannot take responsibility and therefore whatever hits their company they deserve. Especially with the release of large amounts of footage and documents showing Miss.Blake also slandering the comedian and how Estleback push things to a side. Additional Mr.Halsey I am the current Director of the media division and 'Vantiago Incorporated' and the all around director and it is completely unprofessional for you to side with such a backstabbing lying company after all they have done to draw a knife between the communities of EvoCity. And for the foreseeable future 'Vantiago Incorporated' will support the actions of Estleback until Bentley are able to be punished and truly see what they have done to many people!

Yours Sincerely,
Joseph Vantaigo Deacon.
[Image: 006f70134327f2c74d5c27c667354e12.png]

did you just not friking see masternodas post!
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy

Messages In This Thread
Estleback vs Bentley - by Floodify - 02-17-2017, 03:12 PM
RE: Estleback vs Bentley - by Archer - 02-17-2017, 03:42 PM
RE: Estleback vs Bentley - by ELAD - 02-17-2017, 03:54 PM
RE: Estleback vs Bentley - by Random - 02-17-2017, 04:06 PM