Hello

Your name: [THH T&T Manager] Leon

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103367091

Your ban ID: 76034

Banned by: [FL] Brikaas

Reason: BRA (78254) - FearRP

Involved: IBRAHIM / [FL:RP] Beno

Why we should unban you:

Hello , I'm Ibrahim , I'm doing this unban request for Leon .

What happen is Me and Beno and are 2 sales girls in my Company Fearless Installment Co. At Down Town Motors
And Leon was Ur security guard in the company , when player CannedTuna showed and enter the company
He was rude to one of the sales girls inside the company and I asked Leon to kick him out , Leon Poor Child got his ASP Batton out and start hiting them and thy run out of the company I said to Leon good job , After 3 Minutes CannedTuna and His friend came with weapons and hold us up and Leon wanted to be a hero he got his ASP Batton and hit the player on his head And then he broke Fear RP , I will not say no he didn't and he make a mistake , Leon is a 13 Years Old Disabled Child that I play with him on another games , Today Leon called me on steam [Voice Chat] and he was crying and crying he asking me to make to him Unban request and say sorry to them and cry more , His mother toke the microphone from Leon and speak to me and I said to her that Leon broke a rule and he got punished , His mother asked me to help Leon Because Leon his blood pressure is going high because he was crying at the night why he could not play on the server , I Agree that Fearless have Rules and every body need to obey them but Leon is a disabled child , And what I know the Fearless is a Friendly community , I know there is young child's play on the server but thy get banned because thy broke rule , Leon can't Type at all , but he car read little bit English and some times it be hard for him , That's why he use microphone in-game because he can't type and people make funny of his sound , and [FL:M] Jonas Know about that ,
I Agree To that Leon need to read the rules But he can't its to much for him and hard to read them and learn him the rules , Leon now have over 500 Hours on the server because he Loved Fearless and The people in it and Loved the community too , But you need to understand that Leon is hard for him to understand what's going around him , His mom was Asking me to get him back on the server so he get calm , Thank you for reading and I Wish Leon get better and cured to be a normal human on this earth , And I hope all of the disabled children around the world be better and Survive in the Life , And I hope all Countries of the world to be Safe and have Peace , And I wish the world to put their hands For World Peace , And we Ask God to help Ur brothers in Syria and every country that have civil war in , Thank You

Ibrahim Alasker .

This UBR Was Request By Leon
Written By IBRAHIM

Messages In This Thread
UBR : Leon - by IBRAHIM - 02-14-2017, 11:51 AM
RE: UBR : Leon - by Brikaas - 02-14-2017, 12:15 PM
RE: UBR : Leon - by Brikaas - 02-14-2017, 06:25 PM
RE: UBR : Leon - by Brikaas - 02-14-2017, 06:26 PM