UBR - memeSake
Hello,

You claim you thought we were friends. Well, none of my friends has ever called me a "fa**ot" before.

As you may know, being racist, homophobic etc, is allowed IC, but it is not tolerated in OOC. You however, sent an @ call (@ calls being OOC) with the sentence;

Logs Wrote:v33x [17:48:04] [FL:RP] memeSake (STEAM_0:0:22447309) said: @ Feffefaggot or StinkySpear I need someone to sspawn vehicles for car dealer RP

And as the rules state;

Rule page Wrote:1.13 *UPDATED* You cannot be racist, sexist, and discriminatory (homophobic) OOC (Out Of Character).
Rule page Wrote:5.6 Do not swear excessively, argue or insult in OOC chat, and do not write caps-locked messages.

The word you used during my "nickname" there is a highly offensive and homophobic word, which I will simply not tolerate. If you are unsure what the word is and means, you can read about it HERE.

The exuse of it being simply banter does not matter, as it is still an offensive and homophobic word. It would be the same as if you were to walk up to a black man and call him "ni**er", for then to laugh it off and claim it was only banter. It would still be offensive non the less, and still strictly forbidden, according to the rules of the server. You have 287 hours on the server, and should know better then to use this kind of word, whether it be banter or not.

Players used to receive several weeks, even a month, when they used this kind of language on the server in the past. You however, received 7 days, which is more then fair, and I see no reason why this ban should be removed or shortened.

Messages In This Thread
UBR - memeSake - by ShadowPurple - 02-01-2017, 05:47 PM
RE: UBR - memeSake - by Feffe - 02-01-2017, 06:27 PM
RE: UBR - memeSake - by ShadowPurple - 02-01-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: UBR - memeSake - by Spear - 02-01-2017, 07:25 PM
RE: UBR - memeSake - by Feffe - 02-01-2017, 09:34 PM
RE: UBR - memeSake - by ShadowPurple - 02-01-2017, 09:58 PM
RE: UBR - memeSake - by Feffe - 02-01-2017, 10:35 PM