Posting on behalf of memeSake...

Your name:
memeSake

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22447309

Your ban ID: 75876

Banned by: [FL] Feffe

Reason: Homophobic insult in @ chat

Involved: Myself, Feffe and Spear.

Why we should unban you: First off, let me explain the situation. I thought me and Feffe were friends.. and we'd had banter before - just yesterday I was messing around with him over mic in game, so I didn't think he'd react this way to the situation at all.. It’s the same with Spear, who I also insulted, and do so often because we’re friends and we get on great..

The reason for this ban, is that I said over an @ call, and I apologise for repeating it but obviously it’s required for the request: “FeffeFag and StinkySpear I need you guys to spawn me vehicles for my car dealer RP” – or something along those lines. It’s called banter and everyone else understands this. I am in no way homophobic at all and I explained this to you Feffe, but instead of having a normal conversation you just ban me for 7 days… This ‘insult’ was not public, and only you saw it. 

So when I made an @ call – I wasn’t trying to insult Feffe, and Feffe knows this because I explained this to him. Feffe explained to me that he was gay and I apologised straight away saying that he’s a friend and I wouldn’t insult him, I just didn’t know he was gay. The only reason ‘cigarette’ was used was because I just picked any random insult beginning with F (as his name does), the same as I insulted Spear. Spear also knows this isn’t a straight up insult which is why he didn’t ban me either…

Feffe, I really considered us friends to the point that I don’t know what the hell just happened…

I have made SoulRipper aware of this as well as Spear and between us we can’t really figure out why this ban had to be made…

If a friend of mine ‘insults’ me and he genuinely didn’t realise it was a personal subject, I wouldn’t react in the way you did Feffe, and neither would most people.

All in all; I just hope we can move on from this – I don’t think a 7 day ban is reasonable, and a simple warning would have been enough. I thought you were my friend Feffe and you should know that there was no hatred of malicious intent behind my words, my banter.

Messages In This Thread
UBR - memeSake - by ShadowPurple - 02-01-2017, 05:47 PM
RE: UBR - memeSake - by Feffe - 02-01-2017, 06:27 PM
RE: UBR - memeSake - by ShadowPurple - 02-01-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: UBR - memeSake - by Spear - 02-01-2017, 07:25 PM
RE: UBR - memeSake - by Feffe - 02-01-2017, 09:34 PM
RE: UBR - memeSake - by ShadowPurple - 02-01-2017, 09:58 PM
RE: UBR - memeSake - by Feffe - 02-01-2017, 10:35 PM