Admin Abuse of [FL]Reebs
Name: [FL:RP]Susanne

Time/Date: 30.01.2017 german date

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83187774

Name of Administrator: [FL]Reebs

Evidence: First thing Reason for Admin Abuse Thread: I have buyd me Donator on FL at the 15.01.2017 ( German date) iam 15 days Donator now and Now banns me Reebs for 3 months when iam than unbanned my Donator is fully away.
Now at the 30.01.2017 (ger date) Banns me reebs 3 months for Breaking fearp because a officer pulled me over Whitout
Lights Only siren and a copcar came from the another roadside and drived to a crimescene. i think that he haves the sirens on,
than the Officer rammed my car 3 times than i steped out he pulls out a gun and said step out i stept out than he discuses and i said than Show me your Badge he had his hands out and makes /me showes badge ... at that time who have have his Hands out and i get Than in my car cames reebs picked my car up whit physgun deleted my car than he let me fall on the ground than he have get me on a roof and said that iam breaking fearp and thats that the last warning or i become Permabann.
Witness: =|DW|= SSN - 571 . I dint record it because i was frespawned and was driving my car around map to see what the players builded.
Signed: Andy McNally / [FL:RP]Susanne

Messages In This Thread
Admin Abuse of [FL]Reebs - by Andy McNally - 01-30-2017, 07:51 PM
RE: Admin Abuse of [FL]Reebs - by Reebs - 01-30-2017, 08:00 PM
RE: Admin Abuse of [FL]Reebs - by Avgar - 01-30-2017, 08:17 PM