UBLR: Dawson
Your name: Ɗαωѕσи

Your blacklist ID: Entities & props, vehicles, toolgun & physgun, weapons

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80402904

Reason: Mass CDM & RDM, mass prop killing.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Snowredwolf

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I recieved a hefty ban for what I did, I spent a total of six months away from the server thinking about what I did, and how it was wrong. I regret doing now because now even though I'm back on the server, I feel it is unplayable without my cars, weapons, my buildings, it's not the same. I have already knocked about a day from each blacklist as it stands, and I simply cannot continue to play to kill of the blacklists, I'm losing my interest without these things. I have 7 roleplay points and I'm a good roleplayer, but I feel like I can't even do passive roleplay with my cars and my props. I apologise again for what I did, but I'm tired now of waiting for them to die off, it feels like I've been waiting a lot longer than I actually have. Please consider taking my blacklists away, or shortening them, even if you don't take them all away. I've learnt from my mistakes, I will not throw almost 800 hours of gameplay and an inventory full of quality items. I simply cannot break the rules again and will not, because I understand next time it will be permenant.

Messages In This Thread
UBLR: Dawson - by Ɗαωѕσи - 11-26-2016, 12:33 AM
RE: UBLR: Dawson - by Rylund - 11-27-2016, 04:40 PM
RE: UBLR: Dawson - by Ɗαωѕσи - 11-27-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: UBLR: Dawson - by Rylund - 12-02-2016, 03:37 PM