Unban request for [Smokes]
Your name: (Your Steam name)
[Smokes]

Your ban ID: (Ban ID as found on the ban page, example 2779)
Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:127789018

Reason: (Why were you banned, as stated on the ban page)
Scamming

Staff member who banned you:
Random

Reason why you should be unbanned:

Ok first things first. I currently play on a Mac computer when I play on Gmod, Mac has had A LOT of complaints on the Mac tending to crash on Gmod and I've had this problem for a while now. I even went as far as to ask for help on the forums which you can find. I was handed a suit by the Corleone Boss and it was given to me just to be used for a short while but as soon as I received it I timed out in the game, I came back on and said to the Corleone Boss if you wish to have you're suit back I will wait at AmPm to give it back to you. There was nothing arranged with me and the man, he didn't tell me to come back so i said I will wait at AmPm to give it back. I sent the pm to the guy, 2 minutes after I was banned for scamming and I wasn't even allowed the chance to give back the suit which I would have done. Even if I still have this ban, I plan to give back the suit because It's not in my intentions to scam people. I think I should be unbanned as I wasn't allowed the time to justify or even tell Random the admin what the problem was, he just straight up banned me.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Unban request for [Smokes] - by deanozzz1 - 11-19-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Scam Ban for Smokes - by Awestruck - 11-19-2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Unban request for [Smokes] - by Random - 11-19-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: Unban request for [Smokes] - by Awestruck - 11-20-2016, 02:20 AM