Poll: Was this ban and blacklist necessary?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
1 50.00%
No
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Blacklisted and banned;
I was recently on the server there were only 5 other users online (none of which were actually role playing at the time) and I was building, alone no one else there and a prop accidentally killed me I was a black market dealer and spawned about 50m from where I died. I broke NLR, no one complain it affected literally no one.

Then Reebs came out of nowhere telling me that I broke NLR I tried to explain that this shouldn't matter as it affected no one and that I killed myself and there was only 5 players online he was being stubborn and kept persisting that this was very serious even though no one actually cared? we then continued to argue for about 5 minutes he then threatens to ban me instead of blacklisting me I think that is ridiculous that he even blacklisted me he should have just warned me that he takes it that serious and left me be I would have gotten the message. He then froze me and I would have to wait 10 mins to spawn next which I believed was completely unfair so I just disconnected as I have better things to do than watch a screen count down from 600? I then find out I have been banned for 24 hours I believe this is outrageous and he could have handled it better, this was completely unnecessary.

I hope someone will read all of this and help me,

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Blacklisted and banned; - by Chunknorrisgotu - 09-28-2016, 01:02 AM
RE: Blacklisted and banned; - by [FL:RP]Zedd - 09-28-2016, 01:04 AM
RE: Blacklisted and banned; - by Baskingner - 09-28-2016, 07:32 AM
RE: Blacklisted and banned; - by Rylund - 09-28-2016, 08:25 AM