[Guide] S.R.U Tactical Handbook
Quote:Generally you will be guarding the nexus, If this is currently what you are doing, Make sure that you have heavy security. This means that units should be on all floors from the garage to the Presidential Floor. If the President/Vice President has got bodyguards you will probably not need to guard it unless called in an emergency.

I don't agree with this. If I was the SWAT Sergeant, I would usually have my people in a staging area at all times, for example, the jails control room since it offers a good meeting area and security to a place that is raided very often. If units are put on all floors, then your response time would be extremely long causing other officers to be injured or killed. The SRU/SWAT team is not the Secret Service, they don't protect the nexus and the president full time, they respond to backup calls and sometimes civilian calls. Also, the president's life is not priority over a shootout/hostage situation. If there is a raid, you protect the citizen as the hostage/officers in the shootout before you head over to the nexus.
stupid signature keeps breaking

Messages In This Thread
[Guide] S.R.U Tactical Handbook - by Chutnut - 06-11-2016, 08:35 AM
RE: [Guide] S.R.U Tactical Handbook - by Chutnut - 06-11-2016, 08:37 AM
RE: [Guide] S.R.U Tactical Handbook - by Chutnut - 06-11-2016, 11:33 AM
RE: [Guide] S.R.U Tactical Handbook - by Hungames - 06-11-2016, 12:59 PM