Better Equipment for Police , More Emergency Service Scenarios
Title of Suggestion: Better Equipment for Police , More Emergency Service Scenarios

Description: If you have already played as a Police Officer in Fearless , You might know what I am gonna ask , We need better Police Gear! Change the USP to At least a P228 , Maybe add pepper sprays? More realistic tasers? Heck , While we are at it , Why not increase the hour limit to be a police officer to , maybe , 50 hours at the very least?. Structure Fire's for Firemen? Injured limbs for Doctor's/Paramedics? I will explain why further down below.

Why: Ok , So first of all , Let me start with the limit , This is to decrease the amount of "Noobs" who join the police team. Don't get me wrong i don't hate them , But they should all be very aware of the mechanics of fearless and the way it is played , So for example , When i call for backup in a shootout , I expect a normal or mature person to respond , Who know's how to respond , What to do , And overall know the situation , I don''t wan't someone who isn't gonna be aware of the call because they don't know how the radio works , And if they did realize they received it , I don't wan't someone respond who is not gonna know where to take cover , How to shoot properly , Someone who doesn't know what the situation is about. So I really think this hour limit is gonna benefit us all with better police officers.

The Second thing i wan't to talk about is our weapons , The infamous USP... As we all know , This gun is pretty useless , I wan't to be able to feel safe when i perform a traffic stop or a house search , Or even responding to a disturbance or a burglary call , Because be honest with me , You would need to unload 2 MAGS Into someone to actually kill them with a USP! I don't wanna call backup to the simplest situations just because i am under-equipped , I remember calling SRU to a house burglary just because the burglar had a P228 that could kill me in 5-7 shots , While i had to shoot him 24 times to kill him with a USP... Please tell me how you think this is acceptable , And don't tell me about "Strength in Numbers" , Because of the hour limit , not every officer is experience , Meaning not all of them know what to do , And usually shootouts occur between officers and a guy with an AK-47 , An AK Would kill you with 4-9 shots EASILY , I have witnessed 7 officers exchange shots ONE Guy who had a Galil , And the Galil destroyed the cops easily. SRU Isn't always available , They can't respond to every backup request or every /request call from a citizen , This is why we need better pistols and overall gear for police officers! We need to feel like we can actually do a decent job with the gear we are provided. If we are given a P228 , Atleast we would HAVE a chance against an armed criminal , I really can't stress this enough. So giving us a P228 instead of a USP would be a huge deal to us officers! It would reduce the amount of shots needed to kill an armed felon from 22+ to under 10 shots!
On the topic of pepper sprays and more realistic tasers , That would just be overall more realistic , And it would add more depth into Fearless RP!
Structure Fire's for Fireman , This would make the Fireman job much more interesting and would encourage people to become a Fireman! I am not sure on how to start them , Maybe make them random? I don't know for sure , The Developer's could figure this out but it could be a neat thing!
Injured Limb's for Paramedics/Doctor's in the Hospital, This mechanic would make a Doctor's/Paramedic's job much more interesting and again , would encourage more people to become Doctor's/Paramedics! I have an idea on how this will work , If someone get's a certain amout of damage to a limb , Such as a leg , By either getting hit in the area multiple times with a weapon , Getting shot there , Hit by a car but wasn't "Injured" , That person could either call a paramedic or go to the hospital to be treated by a Doctor , I am not sure on how to heal it , Maybe with a medi-pack? I don't know but this is up to the Developers.
I am very grateful if you decided to read through this whole topic! Please feel free to reply and tell me if you support or if you're against these suggestions , I would love to hear from all of you! Let's get this heard! I am extremely sure this would make Fearless RP (Our favourite server on GMOD , Hopefully to all of us) better and an overall a much more fun experience!
EDIT: Honestly i am sick of all these narrow minded responses i get here and on the server , No don't tell me to call SRU , There can only be 4 , No they won't baby care us , No i don't wanna be under powered in a traffic stop gun fight , No i don't wanna be over powered with an automatic , I just wan't a normal or decent pistol that would give me a chance , No there won't be any abuse , If you won't change our USP , Why not give us the privelege to buy a better pistol? It's not that hard? There will always be that one guy who ruins police rp because i have a damn usp going against someone with a Galil! THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AT THE SLIGHTEST! I have been to DarkRP Server's with OP Cop's and none of them abuse! Stop with this nonsense!

Messages In This Thread
Better Equipment for Police , More Emergency Service Scenarios - by JunkyGardai - 06-01-2016, 04:17 PM