3rd Person: A valid tool, or admin excuse to ban?
Lets talk about this just for a minute.

I have seen ban reasons like "abusing 3rd person" come up recently.

Please enlighten me, how you are exploiting the ability to see more than you could in first person, by using a tool GIVEN to us to allow us to see ourselves and directly behind us?

Seriously, is there a logic bomb there?  You give players the ability to see more than they could normally see, then ban them when the use it to see more than they could normally see.

Enlighten me, whom is obviously of lesser intelligence of whomever came up with that nonsense, how can you get in trouble for using 3rd person like 3rd person when it is a tool provided to you.  Using it to glance corners is not allowed but yet I've seen plenty of people, staff included, who use the very same 3rd person to dodge knife attacks from behind when they should have been otherwise unaware.

I seriously thought we were done with unwritten rules.  If you don't want people using 3rd person like it's 3rd person, remove access to 3rd person.  Banning them for using the tool they have legal access to is like sueing someone for breathing your air.  Get frickin real.
The following 2 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Jericho, [FL:RP] Fela

Messages In This Thread
3rd Person: A valid tool, or admin excuse to ban? - by Old Man Jokhah - 01-07-2016, 09:18 PM