What is the most risky thing your have ever done?
(10-10-2019, 12:20 PM)richieb Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 10:40 PM)Grizzly Wrote: Someone got jumped (jumped = fighting usually 1 sided, sometimes with weapons) outside my school by some people they were pretty angry and they had an intention to seriously harm this guy, I know the reason but specifics are not the point. He wasn't my friend but we take Physics together so I didn't particularly want him to get hurt. I box and do taekwondo, I see myself as an experienced fighter and I am huge (6'4) I thought if I tried to break it up I could stop further violence but boy was I wrong. There was 2 of them, I stood in between the two groups and said (exact words) 'Aye man, stop fighting outside school fam. You tryna get a bird (bird = jail sentence) bruv disappear, you lot are jokemen doing this outside school' after this one of the men stepped back and backed off watching the teachers looking at this all break down. However the other fighter wasn't so lucky, he punched me in the solar plexus, but I grabbed his wrists, seduced him to the floor and because of how much I feared for my life I winded him badly and backed way off hoping he would get up and run. 3 other men appeared on mopeds and the only thing that stopped me from getting me rushed was the feds. Luckily they broke up the fight, questioned some people and then let me and the guys that wanted me hurt talk it out. I hope I am in the clear, I saw the guy in my Physics class yesterday he was pretty grateful for me and he told me that the people that were angry at me didn't care anymore. I am pretty stupid but that is my most risky story.

you freaky fuck

Don't watch that yeah, English done be dirty you know what I mean
Kind Regards,
Grizzly

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the most risky thing your have ever done? - by Deleted User - 02-25-2016, 11:37 AM
RE: What is the most risky thing your have ever done? - by S!RNARC - 09-01-2016, 05:09 PM
RE: What is the most risky thing your have ever done? - by Deleted User - 08-29-2019, 04:27 PM
RE: What is the most risky thing your have ever done? - by JONATHANPOO - 09-10-2019, 05:47 AM
RE: What is the most risky thing your have ever done? - by JONATHANPOO - 09-10-2019, 07:46 AM
RE: What is the most risky thing your have ever done? - by JONATHANPOO - 09-12-2019, 09:37 AM
RE: What is the most risky thing your have ever done? - by S!RNARC - 09-17-2019, 10:08 PM
RE: What is the most risky thing your have ever done? - by JONATHANPOO - 10-10-2019, 12:20 PM
RE: What is the most risky thing your have ever done? - by Grizzly - 10-10-2019, 03:27 PM