What is the most risky thing your have ever done?
(1.) Probably telling my crush in class that I loved her. She said she needed time to think about it and after something mayor in my life happened she revealed to me that she is BI and has a girlfriend which surprisingly didn't really shock me. I'm still very close with her tho and she's been one of the best friends I've ever had.

(2.) Meeting with said person without my girlfriend knowing (She knows now sooooo)

(3.) Driving backwards at a gate not looking back... I couldn't see anything behind me and there was someone behind me. I didn't hit him because the car stopped on itself (Which I didn't knew it did). I got out of the car and saw a Stone that was moved out of the way that I thought I hit... (it was my moms car and she would've killed me lol) There was shattered glass of a blinker or something next to the stone so my first thought was "Fuck did I just hit that stone going backwards?!" But no turns out my car was fine and stopped in time and the glass or plastic or whatever was from someone else actually hitting that rock. oof

(4.) Deleting messages of someone so my girlfriend doesn't see them. (Is that cheating?)

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the most risky thing your have ever done? - by Deleted User - 02-25-2016, 11:37 AM
RE: What is the most risky thing your have ever done? - by S!RNARC - 09-01-2016, 05:09 PM
RE: What is the most risky thing your have ever done? - by Deleted User - 08-29-2019, 04:27 PM
RE: What is the most risky thing your have ever done? - by JONATHANPOO - 09-10-2019, 05:47 AM
RE: What is the most risky thing your have ever done? - by JONATHANPOO - 09-10-2019, 07:46 AM
RE: What is the most risky thing your have ever done? - by JONATHANPOO - 09-12-2019, 09:37 AM
RE: What is the most risky thing your have ever done? - by DreeBott - 09-16-2019, 10:17 PM
RE: What is the most risky thing your have ever done? - by S!RNARC - 09-17-2019, 10:08 PM
RE: What is the most risky thing your have ever done? - by JONATHANPOO - 10-10-2019, 12:20 PM