[BR] Saadboyyss, failRP laws as president
(08-24-2015, 08:57 AM)Derkaderk Wrote:
(08-23-2015, 10:42 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I literally posted a screenshot of another fail law so i fail to see how i am lying.
You removed that law after i messaged teachers to tell you to remove them.

I havent raided you, but i believe some rebels were raiding you because of your DictatorRP, which is a proper reason.

A teacher did not make him remove them at all, It was in place for 30 seconds so stop the moaning as if it was in place for hours. You continued moaning even after he removed the law - people did say he removed them in OOC but I don't see them screenshots where you continued the argument in OOC.
Also he does not have to give a reason to his laws still until a staff member says he does.

Correction:
He doesn't have to give OOC reasons for IC actions such as why he demoted someone, but rule 11.6 states he MUST provide reasons in his laws. This is REGARDLESS of rule 1.11. I also agree somewhat that a BR is perhaps too much considering he removed the laws but my point still stands that if he does not provide a reason for extreme laws (to everyone, not just an admin. stop calling 1.11.) it is a breach of the rules Tounge
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor

Messages In This Thread
RE: [BR] Saadboyyss, failRP laws as president - by Nuka - 08-24-2015, 10:03 AM