Forum Unwarning Request?
NOTE: I don't know where to put this so I figured this was the best place

Your name: [FL:RP] Suarez

Your ban ID: n/a

Banned by: [FL] Faustie, I believe.

Reason: Made a thread on Beme which was essentially pure advertisement: logos everywhere, a verge article on it, an advertisement video, etc. Very little discussion about the actual ad itself.

Involved: The people that posted on the thread

Why we should unban you: I should have the warning removed because I have no idea what rules I have actually broken. I merely made a thread that was the sole subject of an application, which I was excited to use. In no way was I endorsing it. Are we unable to post a thread in the off-topic section about things that we are excited to use? You say "logos everywhere". There was one logo, at the top. The article was there to explain what beme was as most people probably don't watch what I watch on YouTube and the advertisement video was a better way of explaining that. It wasn't an advertisement. Nor did there need to be any discussion, it was an off-topic thread. I see no reason why people cannot post their opinions on the application, just like Noble and Agent did. I hope you can see that this was in no way meant to be any form of advertisement.

-Suarez

Messages In This Thread
Forum Unwarning Request? - by Suarez - 07-17-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Forum Unwarning Request? - by Faustie - 07-17-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Forum Unwarning Request? - by Suarez - 07-17-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: Forum Unwarning Request? - by Faustie - 07-17-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: Forum Unwarning Request? - by Noble - 07-18-2015, 02:36 PM
RE: Forum Unwarning Request? - by Faustie - 07-18-2015, 05:13 PM
RE: Forum Unwarning Request? - by Faustie - 07-23-2015, 04:59 PM