UnBan Request - BouncingBall
Your name: [FL:RP] BouncingBall

Your ban ID: 63424

Banned by: [FL] Shadow 

Reason: Fail RP, Attempted to RDM, Lying to an admin

Involved: Can not remember it was a police officer though.

Why we should unban you: Because I think it is completely out of order. What happened was an officer came past so I punched him with my baton, Then he got is ASP Baton and and started hitting me till I got to 8% health then I fell unconscious and nearly died because he stepped on me too which brought me down to 5% He then woken me up then called an admin and blamed it all on me saying that I kept on hitting him, I never fail RP because I had my ASP Baton out first he did not have a weapon, Handcuffs out! So therefor it is not FailRP if I had my baton out first. Anyway the admin came along and the officer just basically blamed it all on me and [FL] Shadow did not ask for my side of the story and banned me for 13 Days.

I never attempted to RDM because I whacked him Once with the ASP Baton then he got his ASP Baton and and started hitting me I went from 100% Health to 5% Health. The admin did not even ask to get my side of the story he/she did not even say a word then banned me for 13 Days. I just want to be un banned or my ban to be shortened. 

Thank you,

BouncingBall.

Messages In This Thread
UnBan Request - BouncingBall - by BouncingBall - 07-17-2015, 10:40 AM
RE: UnBan Request - BouncingBall - by Shadow - 07-23-2015, 08:49 PM