Answered: ~Obay (Unblacklist Request: Edned)
Answered: Administrator ~Obay
Your name: [FL:RP] Edned

Your blacklist ID: 53064,5,6

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51199704

Reason: "HUGE Doomfort"

Staff member who blacklisted you: Obay

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
Okay, so firstly I created a fading door with a keypad on each side using the prop:"models/props_c17/fence03a.mdl" inside the Nexus Jails. The reason being is because I was a participant in a dictator raid and I helped set some stuff up. Firstly, I would like to point out that I was NOT involved in any of the shooting or fighting whatsoever. I did not even use a weapon throughout that whole day. Secondly I don't understand why this is "HUGE" when another person used 10 props and only got half the time with their blacklist. I was hidden in a room when Obay came along and took me to everybody using his phys gun and confronted me of everybody saying: "Remove this now or your gonna loose access to your props!". (He was part of the people who where raiding us). And not knowing what I did wrong, I removed it and he did not even explain what it was that I did wrong.

After the raid he decided to give me a 6 hour blacklist for reason "HUGE doom-fort". I asked him what I did wrong and it took him a while to respond and finally he teleported me to the jails. He said to me: "This is a doom-fort". And then I asked how it was a doom-fort and he said "people can SHOOT through it!". I was shocked, I told him "how I was to know that?" and he said: "Can't you see?!? It has holes in it!". (I don't get involved in raids/shooting aspects of role-play much so I wouldn't know that you could shoot through props like that one.

Overall, I don't understand why that blacklist was even fair, I did not know you could shoot through that prop. I would of respectfully changed it if he confronted me about the problem earlier on as this was not intentional and was not beneficial to me in any way as I wasn't even in the raid so It was definitely not purposeful.

Thank you for reading,
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep

Messages In This Thread
Answered: ~Obay (Unblacklist Request: Edned) - by Edned - 04-18-2015, 01:17 PM