Report: [FL:RP]Mr.UnionSniper
Well, I'm glad to see the person posting this has decided to leave out a few key details....
1. It was not intended for Global OOC: I was poking some fun at friends at the time, in LOOC, it was never intended to harm or offend anyone.
2. I apologized directly afterwards: It seems he left this part out, I apologized several times afterwards including to make sure that this slip up will not offend anyone, assuming no one spoke up, I assumed everything was taken care of. If someone was offended I would have personally apologized to them, however they wanted.
3. Admins were on: GeorgeTheBoy and Mavis Dracula were on at the time, neither took action, or spoke up (after I apologized), so I assumed the matter was done with and everyone was okay.
4. We all make mistakes: It was a mistake, I should have not used this IG, LOOC, and not in Global OOC, I am truly sorry and I hope I never make this mistake again. I will make sure from now on that I check myself before using these terms IG, LOOC, and in Global OOC.
Once again I am truly sorry,
-Mr.UnionSniper
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

Messages In This Thread
Report: [FL:RP]Mr.UnionSniper - by Coded Brain - 02-23-2015, 09:16 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP]Mr.UnionSniper - by Mr.UnionSniper - 02-23-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP]Mr.UnionSniper - by dig - 02-24-2015, 10:51 AM
RE: Report: [FL:RP]Mr.UnionSniper - by dig - 02-25-2015, 11:51 AM
RE: Report: [FL:RP]Mr.UnionSniper - by dig - 03-02-2015, 01:23 AM