Barkles UBL
Your name: [FL:RP] Barkles

Your blacklist ID: 36943

Blacklisted by: [FL] Viktor

Reason: CDM

Involved: Wood

Why we should unblacklist you:
So what happened was I was driving to the lake with Wood and Ivan Tempski and I think wood jumped out by mistake and was injured, we waited for a medic and he was revived. I then got back into my car to spin it round so we could continue to lake but I by complete accident knocked wood over again, I then called a medic but wood was revived and I was blacklisted.

Firstly: I want to repeat this was by complete accident I knocked wood over, I have 750 Hours and 8 RPP, I would never do something like this on purpose.

Second: I called a medic directly after the crash, I didn't run away or anything like that.

Third: I completely understand why it was issued, I can see it looked like I deliberately hit him, but please trust me this was not the case, as lame as this may sound I had only just got the car, and obviously it didn't turn as fast as I thought it would therefore it hit wood. I know that sounds stupid, but I also was going no more than 10 Mph, meaning I wasn't driving recklessly either.

I apoligise to all involved for this, I hope we can resolve it in a civil manor, and I don't pass blame onto anyone except myself, as I can see from Viktor's view it would have looked purposeful.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]

Messages In This Thread
Barkles UBL - by Barkles - 08-18-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: Barkles UBL - by Wood - 08-18-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: Barkles UBL - by Barkles - 08-18-2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Barkles UBL - by Floodify - 08-18-2014, 06:17 PM