[FIX] Can't hear the radio or loading music?
Hello everyone!
So recently I've seen a lot of people complaining about either not hearing the radio or not hearing the loading music. I've decided instead of telling everyone one by one it'd be much easier if I make a thread with the solution to fixing it.

All the radio is, is just a page that opens when you type /evoradio on, but you don't see this as the page is hidden, and this page has a flash radio player on. Same with the loading screen that has a flash player. GMod uses it's own sort of browser, so your normal flash player won't actually work for it, so you have to download one for "other browsers".

You can grab this download from the official Adobe site here- http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/
Once here, select your operating system and in step two select "Flash Player 14 for Other Browsers". This should solve your problem, make sure to restart your PC after you've done this so it can finalise the installation. If you have any issues pop a reply below and I'll try give you some help!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 5 users Like Wood's post:
  • Arxxy, NotSep, Suarez, EuanJ97, FNRP-HeyyMelodiz

Messages In This Thread
[FIX] Can't hear the radio or loading music? - by Wood - 08-07-2014, 07:28 PM