This is just sad.
Sometimes I lurk around the Courthouse section of the forums (don't ask me why) and a lot of the threads contain begs of mercy, claiming the banned "have nothing else to do" and that Fearless "is [their] life". Jesus, people, there are other things in life that are completely unrelated to computer games. I saw one unban request where the banned idiot (whose name I won't give out, partly because there are a lot I can think of) was given about half a week, and was pretty much crying over it. You may be surprised to hear that Fearless is not actually, in fact, real life, but a part of a fucking videogame.

Sure, I can't blame anyone for wanting to be unbanned from a fun Garry's Mod roleplay server, as would I should I ever get banned from it in the near future, but I can spend time doing other things while I wait for the ban to be lifted (unless it's permanent).

The thing is, if you can't handle being banned for such a short amount of time, from a petty little matter such as a videogame, I suggest you get over yourself, grow up, and realise it's much worse to lose, say, your job. If you can't do that, I can honestly tell you I'm glad I am not you. As the saying goes, "take the ban like a man".

Rant over. Please continue with your daily business.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Buddhist Stew

Messages In This Thread
This is just sad. - by Ms. Mudpie - 08-09-2011, 06:58 PM
RE: This is just sad. - by Saint - 08-09-2011, 07:36 PM
RE: This is just sad. - by Ms. Mudpie - 08-09-2011, 09:20 PM
RE: This is just sad. - by Saint - 08-09-2011, 10:10 PM
RE: This is just sad. - by Mahti - 08-09-2011, 10:37 PM
RE: This is just sad. - by Ms. Mudpie - 08-10-2011, 08:06 AM