Banned the wrong guy
Exclamation 
Hello all,

Your name: Visual

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5451249

Reason ban: (Building in public)

Why we should unban you:

I know that this Thread is coming too late but Raffi said I should do that. I played on the server normaly. I was Police Comander and was on the street at Nexus. Then someone shot random at a guy with an AWP. A F.B.I dude ( I think it was the Director) builded a lift and I and he went up in the air. I want to see at the roof ,if there is this guy who shot. But I don't saw someone. Than the F.B.I dude said : we are going down! Than Raffi removed the lift and we both fall down into death. After I spawn I got Kicked and Banned. I told to Raffi and Whoop. I explained the same thing here to raffi and I think he thinks that my story is right but now he is busy and play TF2. So I went to Whoop. I told him the same thing. And he was than talking to Raffi and said I would tell lies! Than I told to Raffi again and he asked if I told the F.B.I dude that the lift is illegal. I said no. So he said 24 hours ban. And I said hmm?? It's your job to tell him that thats because your an Admin! Sure I am telling guys the rule too but it was a DONATER and an FL guy that have to know the rules. So I got banned because I don't tell a Donator and FL member that what he is doing is wrong? No! This can not be serious!

Visual

Messages In This Thread
Banned the wrong guy - by Visual - 08-23-2010, 09:50 PM
RE: Banned the wrong guy - by M.K - 08-24-2010, 04:23 AM
RE: Banned the wrong guy - by Fallen - 08-24-2010, 07:51 AM