x2 FailRP RDM
(11-25-2013, 09:38 PM)Darkwolfx Wrote: Mr. James i'm not here to argue yes I did mug, I made this clear. Now, don't cut out anything sir. I said Drop 500$ (mugging) or die because I caught you picking my lock... I let you go did I not? I was playing mugging with a gun to you to scare you off. then you came back with bart harassing me knocking none stop at my door. I came out to sell Weed saw bart mugged him in RP to scare him off like I did you, but before i even mugged him i got shot, we were in the dark, i thought it was him! till he steped out i stoped shooting, but in fact you camped out my base with a scout waiting for me to come out, you planned this man. I mugged you guys both to scare you away from my base but instead of calling police and playing fearRP you broke it and handled it yourself as 2 citizens.. I followed you up till my base door where i said hold on i am recording now. your 2 reasons are not valid to be hostaging in public man then whats worse i was tied up already unarmed and unable to call anyone you tranq'd me and then knifed me... why? that is why i am doing this BR mostly for your tranq, RDM, and overall FailRP... So i ask again sirs... Reason to hostaging me and killing a tied up unarmed man in public is? this is my last reply after i'll let the admins handle it.

there were no cops so how to call a cop when there was none

(11-26-2013, 02:16 AM)Darkwolfx Wrote:
(11-26-2013, 12:40 AM)Adam James Wrote:
(11-25-2013, 09:38 PM)Darkwolfx Wrote: Mr. James i'm not here to argue yes I did mug, I made this clear. Now, don't cut out anything sir. I said Drop 500$ (mugging) or die because I caught you picking my lock... I let you go did I not? I was playing mugging with a gun to you to scare you off. then you came back with bart harassing me knocking none stop at my door. I came out to sell Weed saw bart mugged him in RP to scare him off like I did you, but before i even mugged him i got shot, we were in the dark, i thought it was him! till he steped out i stoped shooting, but in fact you camped out my base with a scout waiting for me to come out, you planned this man. I mugged you guys both to scare you away from my base but instead of calling police and playing fearRP you broke it and handled it yourself as 2 citizens.. I followed you up till my base door where i said hold on i am recording now. your 2 reasons are not valid to be hostaging in public man then whats worse i was tied up already unarmed and unable to call anyone you tranq'd me and then knifed me... why? that is why i am doing this BR mostly for your tranq, RDM, and overall FailRP... So i ask again sirs... Reason to hostaging me and killing a tied up unarmed man in public is? this is my last reply after i'll let the admins handle it.

"This is my last reply" Ya', because you know you came back and kill us both. Did you not? and I said, I was getting mugged, as i said it like 5 times. And i ALSO said I was picking your door. Did I not? Now, how about you tell me about your RDM and NLR break age? Mm? Bart was there. you killed him and said "Fu** you bitch" walked up to me and said "Fu** you" and kill us both. Did you not?

Oh, and if the admins want to check the logs for the kills, the time in New york was about 2:50 - 3:20.

Yes I did return to talk with you guys, but your buddy bart was waiting so I killed him before he killed me, i knew you guys were gonna bs around and not actually work this out... NOW i'm done. Also need i remind you this is my BR if you feel that i broke rules post your own BR with proof of my breaking rules. i broke NLR out of RP to talk this out I admit that and killed bart at of self defense, I came up you changed jobs to SRU both of you did ,to kill me.... you just cant stop your BS... again i can not stress this BR is for the RDM and random public hostaging... so what is your excuse for returning after "NLR" as SRU?... did you think i was some random n00bie just whoring arounf for money? didnt think i was gonna file a BR? Please sir you insult me and the Fl community how you have "500+ Hrs" is a shock to me... GOOD DAY SIR....

firstly u broke NLR and RDM so we came back as SRU to kill u

Messages In This Thread
x2 FailRP RDM - by DarkAngelx - 11-25-2013, 08:54 AM
RE: x2 FailRP RDM - by KaiMeiuqer - 11-25-2013, 11:09 AM
RE: x2 FailRP RDM - by bart2233 - 11-25-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: x2 FailRP RDM - by DarkAngelx - 11-25-2013, 04:47 PM
RE: x2 FailRP RDM - by Adamantite - 11-25-2013, 06:59 PM
RE: x2 FailRP RDM - by DarkAngelx - 11-25-2013, 09:38 PM
RE: x2 FailRP RDM - by Adamantite - 11-26-2013, 12:40 AM
RE: x2 FailRP RDM - by DarkAngelx - 11-26-2013, 02:16 AM
RE: x2 FailRP RDM - by bart2233 - 11-26-2013, 03:42 AM
RE: x2 FailRP RDM - by Fultz - 11-26-2013, 05:27 AM