Ban request on Mitch, Toxic and Evatech.
Player Names and Steam ID's:
Mitch710 (STEAM_0:1:26505460)
FoTeM | Toxic (STEAM_0:1:40601685)
Evatech (STEAM_0:0:20969334)

Time in GMT: Posting this at around 20:55, so the time would be about 20:30 to 20:50

Summary and Evidence:

Well, from my point of view. After a very annoying crash, the 11th Regiment members and I set about to MTL. We were planning on having a fort there and conducting the usual business. Getting Diplomatic Immunity from the president etc. For whatever reason, Dryblood had seen some cops outside as he was walkin' around, and he later informed me that the president and SS were at the other building.
At the time, only Penguin, Dryblood and I had arrived at MTL, we told everyone to stay away from MTL so as not to attract much attention. As Dryblood had finished spying, he reported that the cops had said "Cops, move out!" or something along those lines. So we made sure we had no contra around, so that if they did raid without a reason, they couldn't do anything. After they'd left we called everyone over to MTL. At about this time, Evatech suddenly appeared in our base. He would just point his USP at us and walk backwards all over the place. He would use the blocks we had to see over teh wall to escape, and use his Police Car to propclimb back in, and continue pointing the USP at us. He refused to say anything when we asked what he was here for. Eventually we lost patience and ended up killin' him.

After dealing with Evatech we had a bit of a quiet period. We constructed a shooting range and we played chess against each other. It was around this time we decided we weren't going to go for Diplomatic Immunity or control, we were just going to enjoy the time. xD

With no one using it, we "packed up" our shooting range and suddenly, we saw an SS in our base. It's alright, he left, but we wondered how he got in..

About a minute later, we see more SS, and a few heads popping up over the wall. Blatant propclimbing. It's obviously a police raid, we go to ask what the f*ck is going on, they refuse to replay and just tell me to open the gate.

This screenshot shows Mitch standing on a car or the button on the outside.

Here's Evatech waving his gun around and propclimbin'.

Here's more Evatech propclimbing and teh playermodel looks liek he's swearing at me. XD

Here's Toxic randomly trying to lockpick a BMW?

[/insert] By this point most of them had jumped over and we just had a butt-load of guns in our faces, I raged and took a few screenshots to post this, as did everyone else it seems. xD

I have no idea what the hell was going on over the government radio, but the president was saying you'll get shot if you go to UM.. I kinda don't wanna know what they talk about.. :F

Well that's my point of view. I'm welcoming the "OMG ur overreacting about guys jumpin a wall."

I have about another 8 screenshots I didn't upload as they don't have the names on, but I can upload them if you'd like. Dryblood also has a few screenshots. Some of the 11th Regiment members also took a few.

I'd love to hear their side of the story.

Messages In This Thread
Ban request on Mitch, Toxic and Evatech. - by Shark - 06-28-2011, 08:23 PM