[UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP]
OOC Info:
Steam Name: Sommer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24492973
Job Applying For: Gun Dealer
What experiences have you had with this job?: Im good mathematically and i am gonna sell single weapons and not only shipments. I have been playing for 520 hours so i have a fairly good understanding and experience with being a gundealer.
Hours: 520
RP Points?: 3
Bans: 10 (6 of which is over 1 and a half year ago)
Previous Serious RP Experiences: Vault RP, Pirateship rp on v33x lake, Construction RP.
Why do you want to participate in this event?:The event also seems like a good chance to make some good passiverp (and show my awesome building skills off). It is also Sci-fi(ish) which i love seeing/roleplaying with.
Miscellanious:Relatively old FL player. Extremely good at building with Tools.

IC Info:

Name: Frederick Chappler
Address (not 'classified'): Tides Hotel, Last room on the left.
Date of Birth: 27/9/1971
Previous Employment: Retired Security Guard in the Slyfoxes, Retired cause of injury.
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Frederick Chappler was once a part of the Slyfoxes Clan, back then his name was James Sanderson, He got shot in the back and had a severe injury which was gonna plague him the rest of his life, he retired and started cooking around seven years ago. The Mob wanted James Sanderson dead so he had to go undercover and change his name to Frederick Chappler
Additional (IC) Info?: Has a Large scar down his spine (After medics reinforced his back with a titanium cylinder). Has trouble running because of his injury.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP] - by Sommer - 09-24-2013, 09:31 PM