Faust Taylor's Guide to Medical Roleplay
(08-01-2010, 11:48 PM)redhotpengy Wrote: medical RP is very difficult to grasp and many people have failed to do any more than give somebody a magical health vial or a medical kit. It's very rewarding Roleplay, though, and once you get past the initial "oh god this is so long how am i supposed to even" part of it, then you'll have a blast. It's a lot better, even if it takes more time, than giving somebody a green health vial. You'll learn to scoff at those people, because you, once you've gotten it, are a true medical Roleplayer.

medical RP is very difficult to grasp and many people have failed to do any more than give somebody a magical health vial or a medical kit. It's very rewarding Roleplay, though, and once you get past the initial "oh god this is so long how am i supposed to even" part of it, then you'll have a blast. It's a lot better, even if it takes more time, than giving somebody a green health vial. You'll learn to scoff at those people, because you, once you've gotten it, are a true medical Roleplayer.

medical RP is very difficult to grasp and many people have failed to do any more than give somebody a magical health vial or a medical kit. It's very rewarding Roleplay, though, and once you get past the initial "oh god this is so long how am i supposed to even" part of it, then you'll have a blast. It's a lot better, even if it takes more time, than giving somebody a green health vial. You'll learn to scoff at those people, because you, once you've gotten it, are a true medical Roleplayer.
I'm going to copy and paste my answers.

I do agree with Paven. Hence why I sort of explained it in my AoRP thread.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles

Messages In This Thread
RE: Faust Taylor's Guide to Medical Roleplay - by Ms. Mudpie - 08-04-2010, 03:14 PM