Faust Taylor's Guide to Medical Roleplay
(08-01-2010, 07:46 PM)Raffi Wrote: This is about getting shot, not about roleplay.
And it's telling us all this in detail.

"omg lol wut happuns if i get shot lol"

medical RP is very difficult to grasp and many people have failed to do any more than give somebody a magical health vial or a medical kit. It's very rewarding Roleplay, though, and once you get past the initial "oh god this is so long how am i supposed to even" part of it, then you'll have a blast. It's a lot better, even if it takes more time, than giving somebody a green health vial. You'll learn to scoff at those people, because you, once you've gotten it, are a true medical Roleplayer.
(08-01-2010, 07:28 PM)Kenny Wrote: Okay i couldent actually be assed to read all that so just shorten it down to like 4 words, "Give people med kits"

medical RP is very difficult to grasp and many people have failed to do any more than give somebody a magical health vial or a medical kit. It's very rewarding Roleplay, though, and once you get past the initial "oh god this is so long how am i supposed to even" part of it, then you'll have a blast. It's a lot better, even if it takes more time, than giving somebody a green health vial. You'll learn to scoff at those people, because you, once you've gotten it, are a true medical Roleplayer.
(08-01-2010, 07:28 PM)Kenny Wrote: Okay i couldent actually be assed to read all that so just shorten it down to like 4 words, "Give people med kits"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Faust Taylor's Guide to Medical Roleplay - by redhotpengy - 08-01-2010, 11:48 PM