What do you think of Global Warming?
(10-27-2012, 04:15 PM)Midget Wrote: We are speeding up the "natural" process, meaning life on earth won't be able to adapt the harsh environment. And anyway,
how can it be a ice age if the globe gets to hot? In the end nothing will be able to live on the planet due to the incredibly hot environment. Important animals will die out, and the "circle" (Fish eats bigger fish and so on) will stop.

An example of global warming is butterfly worms (Or whatever you call them)
They turn into butterflies to early, meaning the birds is not able to feed their young like they used too, meaning a lack of food. And the birds will die out. There are many examples of this, when thickening the ozone layer more heat will stay here on earth, and in the end no heat will go out into space. Making it hotter.

Btw, fossil fuel is not unlimited (unless you want to wait a few million years) So in time you will run out of it, what are you supposed to do then? That song is just stupid...

(10-27-2012, 04:05 PM)Warior135 Wrote: As the APOLLO 11 landings and this I say:

"THATS BULLSHIT!!!"
It's just a theory, that's not true.. Eh, but anyway, believe what you want..

As I have said before you are being far too general with what you are saying. And clearly you did not read or have ignored about what I have said regarding new opportunities for more CO2 reducing plant-life to grow in regions that are currently too cold for it to do so if the Earth does warm up. And we are in an ice age because the definition of an ice age is the presence of ice caps.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Messages In This Thread
What do you think of Global Warming? - by aviator - 10-25-2012, 04:38 PM
RE: What do you think of Global Warming? - by SilentGamer - 10-27-2012, 06:39 PM