What do you think of Global Warming?
Whether you want to blame cars or any form of transport on climate change or not, it is known FOR CERTAIN that we are running out of oil, an issue that is very real indeed. I personally believe that everyone really should be investing in electric vehicles over the next few years. Not hybrid though, electric. Hybrid still uses fossil fuels and it's a wimpy excuse for being "ecofriendly", unless you are using biofuels, which in my opinion are far too sparse.

Bio-fuel production would really sort out the economy too, and bringing the development of the efficiency of hybrid/electric vehicles into focus then technology industry would also do it. Germany, for example, is in a highly positive financial situation at the moment because of their auto-mobile industry, but they are going to lose out when fossil fuels reach a ridiculous price unless they adapt and produce energy efficient and zero emission vehicles fully into the limelight.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Messages In This Thread
What do you think of Global Warming? - by aviator - 10-25-2012, 04:38 PM
RE: What do you think of Global Warming? - by SilentGamer - 10-26-2012, 02:07 PM