What do you think of Global Warming?
Also, my view on the "warming" part of the whole idea is that personally I believe that it is entirely natural and that our climate is ultimately influenced by the activity of the sun. Why must people blame the receiver and not the source? It's like saying the lack of light in a room is the fault of the people in the room and not the light bulb. Furthermore, the climate of any country is dictated for the most part by the Earth's tilt and the exposure to the sun, meaning that even if the Earth was insulated with "greenhouse gasses" to a big extent by human activity then there's a cap on how much warming could take place. If the man-made theories were to be true then the UK could only really warm up a few more degrees in terms of average temperatures because of the Northerly latitude which would still allow for snowfall in the winter and would mean that our summers would maybe reach into the 30s more often but only at the height of the season. Of course there are many other deciding factors such as the gulf stream but as I said, it is my belief that it's all really down to the sun's activity.

Might I also add that the definition of an ice age is the presence or expansion of ice sheets on Earth. As there are ice sheets present, we are still in an ice age. Of course, it is true that our ice sheets are declining, and rapidly, but this is because we are exiting the ice age. Need I mention that it is most likely because of the sun's activity?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

The following 2 users Like SilentGamer's post:
  • aviator, William Lionheart

Messages In This Thread
What do you think of Global Warming? - by aviator - 10-25-2012, 04:38 PM
RE: What do you think of Global Warming? - by SilentGamer - 10-25-2012, 06:39 PM