Your ban ID: 10781

Banned by: [FL] Zzzzap

Server: Both

Involved:
Two Corleones
Zzzzap

Why we should unban you:
So let's get descriptive[I love doing this],
My buddy Teddi and I, were driving around in our Trabants looking for an area to set up base for our 'Scavenger Family' RP. While driving nearby to Villa[Corleone Spawn] Teddi's internet crashed, and he slammed into a wall in his trabant, and I pulled over behind his car and parked. When he reconnected he told me to just wait there while he comes back around from the main-city. So instead of sitting against a wall, I jumped on a nearby rock and watched the nearby setting, and suddenly... Bullet Tracers. I jumped behind the rock, and figured it was someone shooting from the Villa so I popped up, and looked around to see some Corleones looking around, and from my perspective, scanning the area I jumped down from.
With a little bit of heat already in mind I waited for about two minutes, and pulled out a tranq rifle, and aimed down the sights and tranqed one of the guys in the furthest back building in the Villa Community. What I didn't realize at the time was that one of the other Corleones was in the building the person was moving in and out of. From my posistion the Corleone ran up to his tranqed friend, and freaked out and began running back to the main Corleone house to probably alarm the other Corleones. Not taking the risk/chances of getting shot at I tranqed him as well, and got into my Trabant and began to relocate to the Gas Station when suddenly I was yanked out of my car by Zap who believed I was random tranqing the Corleones outside their house.

Now lets get straight too the fun fact: The Corleones didn't shoot me, but someone in the nearby area was firing of a Glock apparently. This is where the bullets came from, which would provide that I was acting in self-defense and not random derping. The two members of the Corleones didn't die, I was the only one who lost anything[tranq ammo], and I was banned at first for two weeks do to apparent 'ban history' with the supposed call of 'random tranqing' which was more of non-lethal self defense.
I believe I should be unbanned simply because I had reason to reply with force... Non-Lethal Force at that.

Messages In This Thread
'Random Tranqing' - by Joey Skylynx - 06-07-2012, 09:31 PM
RE: 'Random Tranqing' - by Killjoy - 06-08-2012, 08:10 PM
RE: 'Random Tranqing' - by Joey Skylynx - 06-08-2012, 08:20 PM
RE: 'Random Tranqing' - by Joey Skylynx - 06-08-2012, 06:01 PM
RE: 'Random Tranqing' - by Joey Skylynx - 06-09-2012, 06:36 PM
RE: 'Random Tranqing' - by beflok - 06-10-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: 'Random Tranqing' - by StillAlive - 06-10-2012, 12:58 PM
RE: 'Random Tranqing' - by Killjoy - 06-10-2012, 05:48 PM
RE: 'Random Tranqing' - by Joey Skylynx - 06-10-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: 'Random Tranqing' - by Killjoy - 06-10-2012, 09:30 PM