Horrible RP by NateCat and his abusive buddies.
On April 29, 2012, from 5:00pm MST to 10:15pm MST, Natecat, Sergeno, and their minge buddies made sure there was no real rp on the server.

See Steam info below:

# 158 "[BDG]Natecat" STEAM_0:1:40526885 14:04 246 0 active
# 95 "Sergeno" STEAM_0:1:44206077 1:09:29 228 0 active
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was illegally demoted twice by these individuals, I was harassed, my arrests were interfered with and the I was RDM'd multiple times.

There were no admins online for these events until Carebear got on and started dealing with it.

I confress I got upset and snapped; however, I was repeatedly provoked by Sergeno, Natecat, and various other bad rp'ers. As a result of massive abuse of jobs, status' and game play in every way possible.

The admin who banned me allowed massive abuse to continue and those responsible for it to go unchecked. This is really sad because up until tonight I had planned on donating to the server a decent sum of money so that I had a place to play.

As a result of what happened, I cannot, in all honesty, contribute those funds to this group. In addition, I will be passing what I learned from my experience here to those in the RP community.

As long as NateCat and people like him are allowed to ruin the play on your servers, your gaming will be sadly lacking.

Regards,

Iceman.
The following 2 users Like Iceman's post:
  • earl, blusheep23

Messages In This Thread
Horrible RP by NateCat and his abusive buddies. - by Iceman - 04-30-2012, 04:22 AM