Admins Kicking and banning without talking.
(03-20-2012, 06:46 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote: I agree with the posts saying that admins don't have the time etc, but I think some of you missed the point by saying things like "propblockers shouldn't be talked to ". If you had read my post you would of seen there was no propblock, or maybe I didn't make my post clear I don't know?

And yes, I 100% agree that there should be more admins as long as there isn't a situation where 5 admins are on and they are all doing an awesome rp and therefore not responding to calls.

Thanks everything for your input.

If you're talking about the claim of Forceghost kicking you for propblocking and then him showing a clear picture of it then, I don't see how it is not prop block. There is no keypad or button access from that side of which the picture was taken. I am pretty sure unless I am wrong, the keypad has to be within a meter or right beside the fading door regardless of the situation. If you still constructing then you should still have the keypad close to the fading door even if you know that you will have to move it later.

By the way, I don't think we're just talking about propblocking, we are just using that as an example because I believe its pretty obvious that its not allowed such as other rules like Random Deathmatch.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admins Kicking and banning without talking. - by jas2511 - 03-20-2012, 06:58 PM