Admins Kicking and banning without talking.
Hello,
I wish to raise this point as it's a pretty terrible way to moderate the server.

Many admins are doing this:
Seeing something/responding to a report and then they kick the player or ban without even talking to them.

Example:
Forceghost tp'd to someone about a base propblock.
Force fails to see the keypad on the other wall in plain sight..not hidden.
Force kicks the prop owner without speaking to him.
If force had say,tp'd to the owner or pm'd the owner would of told him that the keypad is on the other wall about 5meters down as the base is under construction and when done the keypad would be in a place that makes sense due to the new props.

Another example:
Andreas sat on the street.
Andreas sees a car driver trying to run someone over.
Andreas 24hrs bans the car driver for cdm.
If Andreas would have spoke to the driver, he would of found out that the player was on the roof of his car before with a crowbar and that would show up in logs.

The list could go on but the point I'm making is wouldn't the server be so much better if admins could be bothered to speak?
I know its a hard job,and I know you wish to get things done quick so you may rp but if you can't admin quickly without rushing don't at all because all you make is problems.

I don't like to post and moan about the server, I love the server. However this just keeps happening to many players and I don't think it's really acceptable for such a large server.

I hope you take my point into account. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Admins Kicking and banning without talking. - by Jacob1029 - 03-18-2012, 07:25 PM