Prop cars and nocollided walls
Quote:This was completely fair, blocking off the tunnel to villa's, roadblocks and disrespecting an admins decision... They're all in the "Rules" Now go read them...

1. I didnt block off the tunnel, anything could pass.
2. I didnt block the road, because you could drive straight through it. ALSO he told me the road block was ok, since you could drive through it, and i didnt use the propcars as he said.
3. I DID WHAT THE ADMIN SAID. Ok, I didnt like what he told me, but i still followed it.

Exept the tunnel part... oh, no wait, i coulden't do what he told me, because he banned me!

At the tunnel part i would have moved the nocollided walls straight away, but i didnt have the time.

I havent seen a rule that says nocollided props which isnt a block for anything actually is a prop block? Well, ok, when i think over it, the rule "Keypad for every prop blocking" might rape me good in this posission, but the prop wasnt actually blocking.... ?

An that was the actual reason i got banned, like it was a little problem with the propcars, which i didnt use anymore (I used them before without any admin bathering) and the "propblock" (Block or not?) Something the rules dont says anything concretely at. The roadblock was approved by the admin, because it was possible to drive straight through...

So it's banning me for breaking rules who actually arent there, or some near by rules that can be misconstrued .. ? I dont think THAT's fair .. :S

Messages In This Thread
Prop cars and nocollided walls - by heinze - 07-06-2010, 03:22 PM
RE: Prop cars and nocollided walls - by Paven - 07-06-2010, 03:27 PM
RE: Prop cars and nocollided walls - by heinze - 07-06-2010, 03:36 PM
RE: Prop cars and nocollided walls - by BoomSlang - 07-06-2010, 05:14 PM
RE: Prop cars and nocollided walls - by heinze - 07-06-2010, 06:54 PM
RE: Prop cars and nocollided walls - by Paven - 07-06-2010, 07:27 PM
RE: Prop cars and nocollided walls - by heinze - 07-06-2010, 10:32 PM
RE: Prop cars and nocollided walls - by Nudelholz - 07-06-2010, 09:00 PM
RE: Prop cars and nocollided walls - by Paven - 07-06-2010, 09:18 PM