Ban request MSOH Arre, Yurera, MSOH LARS ERIK, Ghost_walker and [FL:RP] Vegas<3
(03-26-2012, 11:10 AM)Jesse James Wrote:
(03-25-2012, 08:45 PM)Yurera Wrote:
(03-25-2012, 03:35 PM)Jesse James Wrote:
(03-25-2012, 12:27 PM)Yurera Wrote:
(03-25-2012, 10:35 AM)Jesse James Wrote: 1. The Don was not that good. The family was not that close with the each other and you know: you can't demote the Don.
Why don't you go unemp then, or try to shape the corleone and help the don

2. I'm not trying to push you of this topic (what would the reason be?). It would be great to also have some screens from you, but I haven't see you outside, downstairs or upstairs. The cars that were infront of the door were the tides truck of Arre, a BMW and a white racecar (don't kno......

1. You don't switch jobs if you don't like the leader of your profession.
You can, but you wouldn't ignore you father, would you?

2. Well, that's possible, because I've seen a BMW, but you first said you were there wit

Yo

Yeah, im getting stuck -.-.

1. I say we hadn't a close family and the Don did nothing that a Don must do (don't give reactions if we asked where we needed to build a base, didn't give orders, didn't give any a reaction at all)
You say support the family, make it close blablablabla.
Help the guy.... IF he was new, just help him, now you sound immature talking like that shit.

If someone doesn't react and you can't demote him what do we need to do than? Maybe make a own base with a good friend (why unemploy?)???
Unemployed is a job made so you can choose a job, Sure the salary is low, but you still got your printers, right?

2. Here we have an agreement I think. (I haven't seen the cars of the first raid so it can be true)

3. I say no dead threat but random raid for money.
You say dead threat and coincedentally saw the contra.
The admins can problaly check the logs but we use microphone for most in-game things, since it is faster. And People run away when you are typing...

You raided 2 times, because the Don threatened one of your friends.
First I want to see proof if the dead threat was made and if it was made.
It isn't a reason to come back a second time to raid the base again.
We went back to take the rest, we had one of our scouts back at the house, we were around 4-6 people at the time.

4. I say you and your friends kept killing us at the spawn (even if we were unarmed) so we couldn't flee.
You say if we asked to leave that you would agree with that.
Yes, to avoid this in the future think about not basing at your spawn, since we were afraid for our security, you couldn't be trusted at the time, when you started pulling crowbars at us...

You shot -.-. Why could we leave if we asked, but you kept killing us at the spawn (even unarmed)? Contradiction.
No, you got shot because you ran inside the spawn when we had you at gun piont, Which brings us to the rule about Fear RP... And also you couldn't be trusted, after the crowbar insident..

So, is it now clear for you that you keep saying the same, but I invalidate it constanly? You keep saying the same without proof.
If i knew it would come to this i would have taken some images and checked the console and taken some images from there aswell. You just hang up on the same thing over and over, and i have to explain it to you everytime...

Let the admin check the log if the dead threat is real.
If it is real let him decide if the raid(s) is/are random or not.
Let him punish the guy(s) who kept killing at the spawn.
Doubt they will find any text about it, since we use microphone, since people run away when typing.

This was my REAL last reaction.

(I think you give a reaction with the same arguments without proof (I've proof; see screenshots), are just stupid or is a contradiction and of course you say that you are right and I don't react, because I'm stuck (the reason is: this whole discussion was unnecessary/just stupid and I've also a life .)
You know, people have mis understood that part about having a life, you are a live aren't you? I am alive? Everybody is F****N alive...... I go to school, but i have to defend myself and the others from minges that cry because they got raided, and accuse the raiders of random raiding....................

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request MSOH Arre, MSOH LARS ERIK and [FL:RP] Vegas<3 - by Yurera - 03-26-2012, 05:08 PM