Ban request MSOH Arre, Yurera, MSOH LARS ERIK, Ghost_walker and [FL:RP] Vegas<3
(03-25-2012, 03:35 PM)Jesse James Wrote:
(03-25-2012, 12:27 PM)Yurera Wrote:
(03-25-2012, 10:35 AM)Jesse James Wrote:
(03-25-2012, 02:28 AM)Yurera Wrote:
(03-25-2012, 12:17 AM)Jesse James Wrote:

1. The Don was not that good. The family was not that close with the each other and you know: you can't demote the Don.
Why don't you go unemp then, or try to shape the corleone and help the don

2. I'm not trying to push you of this topic (what would the reason be?). It would be great to also have some screens from you, but I haven't see you outside, downstairs or upstairs. The cars that were infront of the door were the tides truck of Arre, a BMW and a white racecar (don't kno......

1. You don't switch jobs if you don't like the leader of your profession.
You can, but you wouldn't ignore you father, would you?

2. Well, that's possible, because I've seen a BMW, but you first said you were there with a Hummer and there wasn't one.
I had a black hummer in the first one, and then i was with my white BMW in the second one

3. I don't believe that there was a dead threat and that that the reason of the raid is and you coincidentally saw contra downstairs.
There was a death treath, one of you fellow Corleone opened a door when the Don treathened to kill us. We saw the contra and thought hey, the guys upstairs are protecting some more with keypads, so we used molotow to get them out of the way, i got killed upstairs aswell.. But Arre and the others got the contra in the end

Your reason was money from the beginning. You searched the first floor and found contra then you thought: hey, maybe that there is also some contra upstairs. You molotoved everything and then you left and at the second raid you came again for the money and loaded the tides truck with all the contra and weed.
No it was not about the money..... We said we could work together to take control of the town and make a deal of how much we got, we tried to go for 50-50 but the don refused and theatened us to life, if he didn't get more than 50%

4. And still you keep saying that we could flee whenever we wanted and again: why kept you killing us (even if we were unarmed)?
Yes you could, we only had you at gun point but didn't shoot. You keep getting stuck on this very simple issue.

This is the last reaction of me, because you keep saying the same stuff over and over again.
Because you are getting stuck on this topic that this was about money and just a random raid. You are the one getting stuck on the same frikkin thing!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request MSOH Arre, MSOH LARS ERIK and [FL:RP] Vegas<3 - by Yurera - 03-25-2012, 08:45 PM