Ban request MSOH Arre, Yurera, MSOH LARS ERIK, Ghost_walker and [FL:RP] Vegas<3
(03-25-2012, 12:17 AM)Jesse James Wrote:
(03-25-2012, 12:04 AM)Yurera Wrote:
(03-24-2012, 11:47 PM)Jesse James Wrote:
(03-24-2012, 11:34 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: 1) i was there on both raids

2) a death threat is a serious thing wich could cause tension and even wars IRL......

1. Well, I took pictures of every raider that was in the house at the second raid and you aren't one them (strange...). I wish that I had pictures of you so I had more proof on you, but a confession is also nice.

2. If you assume that there was a dead threat and it wasn't a random raid for contra and weed (money isn't a valid reason). And still: No reason to raid my base with molotoves.

3. See answer 1.

4. It was the "base" of me and DannyBoy so it wasn't the Corleone's base .....

Obey my Don??? Me and DannyBoy had 2 rooms there and I don't know where the others had a base. The second floor wasn't the Corleone's base and if it wasn't you had still a valid reason to raid the house.
If you play as a Corleone, the DON is your leader, he is your familys father! You should "Base" with him. He is your Boss.... You are problaly Corleone for the high salary and the Weed privileges....

1. I haven't see you the first or second time, but the pics that I made were taking at the end of the raid when the 3 random raiders were loading the contra and weed. You weren't there when they were loading, maybe you were there before, but I haven't pics of that.
I had the Black hummer, i killed 2 of you when you tried to crowbar us, when you spawned again (They died, went into the kitchen of the house, and pulled up crowbars, one of them even hit me)! We even loaded some contra into the hummer. My mates can confirm my presence there. You are just trying to push us away from this topic.

2. Well, I thought I wouldn't be random raided and RDMed at my base.
It was not a random raid as we have explained before, and besides, building in your spawn isn't popular with the admins........

3. It wasn't my house it was the Corleone's house. But I thought the reason was "a dead threat by someone" but I see now the reason was just contra and weed.
If we see some contra, and you threat us to death (This was the Dons doing. But should apply to all Corleone members, since they are a big happy family) At least have the decency to explain, why you even consider building your base at your spawn, it applies under the No Life Rule, please check it out before you leave.... it's called NLR!

4. PM? You kept killing us so how would I sent you a pm or local OOC if I kept dying.
You can type in .// = Local OOC when you die, you can talk in the microphone, you can talk in OOC, you can even talk via /pm (Not sure about /PM, but should apply aswell) We will happily let you leave, you just told us yo wanted to, instead of pulling Crowbars on us!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request MSOH Arre, MSOH LARS ERIK and [FL:RP] Vegas<3 - by Yurera - 03-25-2012, 02:28 AM