Admins Kicking and banning without talking.
(03-20-2012, 07:36 PM)jas2511 Wrote: I read through this thread I don't think I found him saying it wasn't propblock though I don't care anymore.
More back to the main point here:
If its just a kick, you can always go back on the server and purpose the misunderstanding or use forums to contact the admin and tell him about it. If its a ban then you should still use the unban request section to clear up the problem and get unbanned if it actually was genuinely a misunderstanding.
You have to understand that time is a issue with the amount of players and that's all there really is to it. They can't spend time to talk to everyone. Also keep in mind that a lot of people, if they got the chance to talk about a rule break before being punished, would just use it to make excuses and wastes the admins time. How are the admins suppose to know who actually can prove they didn't break the rules instead of complaining or making excuses?

He tp'd back to me after I rejoined like I said and we cleared things up.

Use an unban request, do you not think this is a massive waste of time when the ban shouldn't happen?

I'm pretty sure I understand the time issue, and I said that. Still an issue..

Lets put another example:
Get's kicked with awp equipped and ammo or other guns.
Rejoins (after over 9000 attempts)
5mins of tp admin, admin come to me that kick was uneeded and I lost my stuff.
Admin turns up, will be annoyed due having to deal with player again.
Discussion takes place, player maybe proves his innocence and admin has to refund.
Wouldn't it of been faster just to speak for a min or 2 in the first place?

Don't see why you seem so negative on my views, I'm not saying the server is a horrible experience and admins are rubbish I'm just saying it is something that really could be improved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admins Kicking and banning without talking. - by Jacob1029 - 03-20-2012, 07:56 PM