Admins Kicking and banning without talking.
Almost every damn player knows that propblock is illegal, whether reading the rules or not.
You do not need to be told not to break a rule, which you know you have broken.

When you join the server, you are prompted with a massive menu, which is conveniently open to the Welcome Rules tab. You are supposed to read these rules, and develop an understanding for them. If you have a question, ask. Disregarding them will result in a ban, and you can infact view this reason on the website, and also post an appeal which will be considered.

Admins are not radio show hosts. They don't need to have a 10 minute interview with each member of the server. I, to would have no tolerance or respect for someone who prop blocks, seeing as it is the most basic rule of GMod, next to RDM. Everytime I see a thread like this, I always come to this point:

If you don't break the rules, you don't need to worry about being "banned without discussion"! READ THE RULES!

Oh, and lastly. Do you understand how hard it is to "get through" to a true minge verbally? They will ignore every word you say, and most likely be laughing at their PC. This just gives admins another reason to ban. Short bans are the way to teach minges. 24 hours is nothing to kill yourself over. It is a sheer sign that you need improvement, and shouldn't do it again.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • StillAlive

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admins Kicking and banning without talking. - by Noobias - 03-19-2012, 04:36 AM