FL's content and gamemode
To be honest with you, anyone complaining about modernisation of the server for the sake of preserving their own nostalgic memories is simply holding back progress. Because the servers doing so well with the old stuff, right guys?

Glad you bought up the combat system. Mad cow has aged like shit and if the server were still running mad cow in 2022 people would assume this server is cheap. However, CW 2.0 blows for Fearless in my opinion and it’s astonishing that anyone would ever use it for DarkRP, it’s dick pumped to astronomical proportions and the filesize is huge due to its 10K HD reload ASMR audio. It’s hard to have immersive RP on a server when everytime I kill someone with my MP5 they get launched into Orbit. Evo cities first successful space program will be done with a magnum round MP5K magdump. The player movement speed with CW is also astronomically bad.

Tl;dr fix for bad combat system:
- Restrict player movement speed when they’re carrying weapons and even more so when they’re aiming down sights (actually when they’re playing at all, I’ve seen people outrun cars)
- If the servers hard stuck on using CW 2, at least use GOOD CW2 addons, not the default one.
- Balance the weapons to avoid the AR15, Benelli and VSS meta.

All successful RP servers are either RP void DarkRP servers with no real RP or ultra serious RP servers. As proven by fearless, being in between these aspects doesn’t work. Fearless is more seriousRP than half the seriousRP servers in existence.

I’d rather fearless modernise entirely than be left in 2010 as people would play this more if so.
I feel like I'm Gucci Mane in 2006

Messages In This Thread
FL's content and gamemode - by Grape - 05-31-2022, 03:09 PM
RE: FL's content and gamemode - by Awestruck - 05-31-2022, 04:13 PM
RE: FL's content and gamemode - by B33n - 05-31-2022, 04:30 PM
RE: FL's content and gamemode - by Pollux - 05-31-2022, 04:54 PM
RE: FL's content and gamemode - by B33n - 05-31-2022, 05:24 PM
RE: FL's content and gamemode - by Jimmy The - 05-31-2022, 10:28 PM
RE: FL's content and gamemode - by Pollux - 05-31-2022, 10:59 PM
RE: FL's content and gamemode - by Vauld - 06-01-2022, 03:13 AM
RE: FL's content and gamemode - by B33n - 06-01-2022, 05:57 PM