FireIce(GameDev)
And if i would use macro's (which i didn't) it states this: 

In relation to the claims of FireIce using cheats, it is much more likely that a Macro was used instead, which according to the ToS:

Code:
You can't use unauthorized software to access the Services, nor can you modify the provided software or information in any unauthorized way (e.g., tampered copies of Steam clients, add-ons developed for gameplay tampering, cheats or hacks, or unauthorized downloads).

Macros are not mentioned here, or anywhere in ToS or in the rules, if you've got proof of FireIce loading in external Lua or C++ scripts then fair enough, which I doubt anyone does because who is going to spend their time testing and writing code to do that, but this ban should not be extended under the premise of cheats, Arguably using a bind list equates to a Macro and we all know at least 1 player who uses keypresses to heal themselves and replace their kevlar.

As per, Macro's are defined as

Code:
a single instruction that expands automatically into a set of instructions to perform a particular task.

And using the search function on the forums, I was able to find examples of people using and instructing other players on how to use Macros within FL, even with external software such as AHK. Additionally I fail to see the rule broken here, see below.

I have an macro recorder indeed on my pc. I didn't use it for this. I use macros for mining (Soi i don't have to spam the button) And for using it at the composter. I found it sketchy to use this for something which makes me an shit ton of money in return so I used my binds. and not an macro in stead. But if you belive I used an macro for this I would be still allowed to play acourding to those rules that ware mentioned.

So if i used an macro its allowed and if i do it by hand its allowed so i dont see the reason of banning me due to no rule is broken in either way shape or form

Messages In This Thread
FireIce(GameDev) - by wizard_0315 - 06-21-2021, 05:29 AM
RE: FireIce(GameDev) - by Pollux - 06-21-2021, 12:54 PM
RE: FireIce(GameDev) - by wizard_0315 - 06-21-2021, 01:13 PM
RE: FireIce(GameDev) - by Pollux - 06-21-2021, 01:38 PM
RE: FireIce(GameDev) - by wizard_0315 - 06-21-2021, 01:47 PM
RE: FireIce(GameDev) - by wizard_0315 - 06-21-2021, 01:49 PM
RE: FireIce(GameDev) - by wizard_0315 - 06-21-2021, 01:54 PM
RE: FireIce(GameDev) - by User 7141 - 06-21-2021, 01:26 PM
RE: FireIce(GameDev) - by Dan - 06-21-2021, 02:45 PM