Arctican
While you make a convincing case as to why this is not RDM, I would still argue that it is as by the end of the situation, you had your gun pointed at him after some cocky in-character remarks and had initiated FearRP, his lack of compliance is not a valid reason to execute somebody, an @ call should of been made instead of you taking it into your own hands.

While he did indeed break FearRP, it is in no way acceptable for you to execute somebody like that. The reason why I issued you the blacklist is because you have almost 200 hours and should know better than to plainly murder somebody over some comments, whereas BeRizzle only has 3 hours, so although he was in the wrong, I do not expect him to know our rules as well as you do.

As rule 3.1 states: "Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid". I deemed it random because it occurred from some cocky comments, hardly a valid reason to kill somebody in my eyes.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Messages In This Thread
Arctican - by Arctican - 04-18-2021, 05:26 PM
RE: Arctican - by Lewwings - 04-18-2021, 06:35 PM
RE: Arctican - by Arctican - 04-18-2021, 07:02 PM