Byra
Hello Byra,
First I apologize for your 24 hours blacklist, I mean to do it for 1 hour.
And I do watch your conversation with Jamie on the tunnel before I decide to start talking with Jamie first before I talk with you. After I'm done sit with Jamie, I also do try to find you but you did disconnect. Also, you disconnected 9 minutes after you get shot as President in the tunnel so what you say about waiting 15 to 30 minutes is not true while my sit with Jamie did take around 10 to 12 minutes. The conversation between you and Jamie is about the roadblock RP he did that day, from IC it turns to OOC both of you start to argue and it continues on OOC chat and that is the reason I involved myself. This is my reason to blacklist for Powergaming,
You set your job as Illiterate Truck Driver before one minute you changed job to Vice President ( also there are President Laws against the roadblock, I'm not sure who made the law ). After 6 minutes of being Vice President, you start interrupt Jamie's roadblock RP on government radio. After 10 minutes, you changed to the president and still continue the arguments in the tunnel. The arguments happen 36 minutes including its turned OOC. There is a difference between 1 hour and 24 hours but I made mistake with 1d instant of 1h. Once again I apologize for a cause you trouble but I lifted the blacklist before it expired with SA permission. In the conversation with you on discord, I never say that you did that before as president or didn't mention any specific. How can you see me flying around and talk to others when I fly, I will fly in phase mod and you are not on the server after I'm done with my sit with Jamie. I'm not saying you lying but giving wrong information is not gonna help you in this unblacklist request.

Edited
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 

Messages In This Thread
Byra - by Byra - 11-28-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: Byra - by Byra - 11-29-2020, 07:32 AM
RE: Byra - by Violet DE Kittie - 11-29-2020, 09:15 AM
RE: Byra - by Byra - 11-29-2020, 10:02 AM
RE: Byra - by Dragnort_ - 12-01-2020, 07:11 PM