Byra
[Image: 87d03b72d0dded19cd163fc5e61992fc.png]
So this our small discussion with Violet from yesterday. To start off with, I never became a president other than 2 days ago(the day blacklist had been handled out) for a pretty long time, I mean it might have even been months or so. If she's talking about me powergaming with another job, why haven't I been warned or noticed about that? "you powergaming to change the job to stop their RP", I can't explain the situation anymore, but can just repeat myself as I explained it all, and I will also detail my switchover from vice president to president with that(can't even believe I feel the need to explain this).

So I first became a vice president on president's broadcast about searching a vice president, when I became, DankNukem(the president) requested me to look on warrants while he was AFK(we were actually doing militaryRP that day, however, when that didn't work out as we couldn't get the models I had nothing to do so I switched to vice president). After some time (10 - 15 minutes) while I was still the vice president, the SWAT officer reported about the situation and I started taking care of it(I also mentioned these detailed in the appeal itself, even stated when did the switch happen if you read it, just didn't stand on that point because I didn't feel the need to), then after a little bit amount of time president disconnected so I switched to president while the situation was continuing(which should be totally normal I guess). So if Violet checked the logs after me being the president and not vice, this was to explain the situation started when I was a vice. I also want to state again and again and again, I didn't change jobs to prevent their RP as I said if you're talking about the switch from vice president to president, it's literally the same fucking thing it didn't give me any more power on the situation anyways, I dealt the same way with it as being president when I was dealing it as a vice president, if you're talking about my switch from unemployed to vice president, then I already gave every single detail of it to you above and explained why it's not powergaming, you can just read it to understand. Just want to state again, there is a time gap between me being the vice president and starting of the situation which I stated above several times, as to reply Violet.

Lastly, about the 24 hours blacklist. I've already played 12 hours of it until you fixed it, I don't really care about it as I wasn't even aware of it until the ban wipe. However, I still can't understand how can you give a 24 hours blacklist by mistake. I mean there is a gap between 1 and 24. Also she still didn't post his reply, I'm waiting for it.

EDIT: Want to also state, no warnings have been given to me while the situation was going on, I haven't even been noticed that I'm doing wrong. And Violet was there flying around and talking with people all the time. She gave me a punishment on a sit that I wasn't even a part of, I waited 15-20 or maybe even 30 minutes for it to conclude and when it didn't, I disconnected.

Also to a superadmin who sees this give me my rank on discord please,
Regards,
Byra#0500

Messages In This Thread
Byra - by Byra - 11-28-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: Byra - by Byra - 11-29-2020, 07:32 AM
RE: Byra - by Violet DE Kittie - 11-29-2020, 09:15 AM
RE: Byra - by Byra - 11-29-2020, 10:02 AM
RE: Byra - by Dragnort_ - 12-01-2020, 07:11 PM