Server Dead | 10 People Average | Divey what you doing?
(07-13-2020, 12:49 AM)SolderInDuty Wrote: Their nothing ownership can do. We need to make FL better again as we need to play first then talk. 10 people average. Is not good? You say FL dead but we have 10 people average so what that means? Ownership is not an easy thing. He working every day. He just needs some time. We need to work hard to get FL better again. He just a single person and a human. He also has some personal matters.I not trying to hurt you all but we need play first.

[Image: FxgIzrl.png]

First of all many of those active users on the forums are bots ( Crawlers ). Why would people play when nothing happens in terms of updates. Why would they play on such an outdated and dead server. When people first join or when some decide ri return to see what's up they see nothing to keep them interested. Also I feel like lengthy unnessecary punishments are handed to people and not just old players that know the rules, even on newbies.

Now you are a new player so you still got all that hype for fl but players like me that have been here for many years have lost that. Most of my friends are banned or have stopped playing, I own every clothing and every car on the game so not only do I have not many friends to play with but I also have nothing to work towards to. 

If you think a new guy like you is more upset to see fl on that state more than someone like me, who have met a good amount of people who he calls friends and had played this server for the last 6 years now, well then you are dead wrong. So don't tell me or any other oldie to play when there is nothing to motivate us towards that.

//phone
The following 2 users Like Dimitris's post:
  • max., Lewwings

Messages In This Thread
RE: Server Dead | 10 People Average | Divey what you doing? - by Dimitris - 07-13-2020, 03:59 AM