FL i am disappointed
This was the worst day in FL history that i have been in at least. Alright here is the story the evening began quiet well i was hired as security guard by iban to guard him during his Stand up act. So me and Yurera came to the spot and the show started. During the show i saw several complaints on a certain SS agent (not going to tell names unless admins request it) for mass RDM and NLR breaking. After about 30 minutes Yurera got called back to our base. After he left people started to swarm into the comedy club and started to throw bottles at me standing on peoples heads, mic spamming , randomly tranqing and just being a general minge. After my duty was complete i went back to my base which was totally destroyed. Yurera was still there trying to defend himself. While i stood outside watching the chaos a Corleone member came up behind me and crowbarred me to death. And all this chaos began because admins went offline for like 5 minutes and it continued until i logged out of the server. Altough i have to say thanks to blackdog who logged on and saw the chaos and im sure the tried his best to resolve it for wich i am thankful. So i am not making this thread to say that i am disappointed in the admin i if anything am disappointed with the players who think that just because the admins log of its a free ticket to minge city. that is all i had on my mind for now

Sincerely yours

Ghost_walker
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Messages In This Thread
FL i am disappointed - by Foxy The Pirate - 03-06-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: FL i am disappointed - by Mahti - 03-06-2012, 08:45 PM
RE: FL i am disappointed - by Nadrick - 03-06-2012, 08:51 PM
RE: FL i am disappointed - by Yurera - 03-06-2012, 08:55 PM
RE: FL i am disappointed - by Foxy The Pirate - 03-06-2012, 08:56 PM
RE: FL i am disappointed - by ForceGhost - 03-06-2012, 09:32 PM
RE: FL i am disappointed - by Yurera - 03-06-2012, 09:48 PM