Bobby Hill
I apologise if this in anyway affected your roleplay negatively but I would have to say that when someone gets into a police car it would put them into the driver's seat shown in the last clip of this edited video.

I was detained indefinetly, without you searching me and I was left in this car for some time for simply being inside of the property.

You routinely brought up OOC information without any mention of the fact that you were going to tell me OOC information.

You kept running away from me while I was inside the vehicle, without searching me or anything. I also note the lack of gun pointing while being inside the back of the car.

As for the cage and the horn, the developers and admins have clearly shown that this is possible as it is possible for me to do so. The cage has a gap wide enough for my character to fit through and the horn can be used with my head pressed onto the steering wheel.

I also don't appreciate the disrespect shown to myself through the use of third party communication software.

Messages In This Thread
Bobby Hill - by Toe Shmicki - 10-03-2019, 05:50 PM
RE: Bobby Hill - by Bobby - 10-03-2019, 07:08 PM
RE: Bobby Hill - by Toe Shmicki - 10-03-2019, 07:22 PM
RE: Bobby Hill - by RedPanda - 10-05-2019, 11:08 PM
RE: Bobby Hill - by Ranger - 10-11-2019, 01:29 PM